Champion Sports Triple Knee Catcher Leg Guards Adult LG90BK - nrzycd77-Catcher Protection
An Aggressive, Proactive Approach to all Cases
Some California criminal defense lawyers take a wait-and-see approach. They stall until the first court date, or until they receive the police reports, before investigating and working up your case.
By contrast, we believe there's no time to waste. The most critical window for defense work may be the first few days following an arrest, or even prior to formal charges being filed. By getting to work immediately, often we can locate favorable defense evidence and witnesses, and get a "head start" towards defeating the charges.
Private Defense Investigation by Former Police
Make no mistake. Cops concern themselves mainly with aiding the prosecution and building up a case against you. They should not be relied upon to gather favorable evidence that helps exonerate their suspect. They are not on your side.
Our private defense investigators are all former career police officers. But now their job is to find evidence that will benefit you. We assign them
- to re-interview and locate witnesses,
- to canvass neighborhoods,
- to obtain surveillance tapes,
- to do background checks on key prosecution witnesses, and
- to locate evidence to corroborate our client's version of the events.
Knowing the Local Courts
Every county and every courthouse has its own way of doing things. The criminal court process in Los Angeles County, for example, differs significantly from the process in San Bernardino. But even within San Bernardino County, the procedures at the central courthouse vary considerably from Rancho Cucamonga or Victorville.
We assign each of our California criminal defense attorneys to a specific set of courthouses. By working day in and day out in the same places, we develop trusting relationships with judges, prosecutors, probation officers and court staff. Moreover, we know how things work in particular courtrooms and with particular prosecuting agencies. We have learned whom to talk to, who has discretion, and the most effective ways to get the job done.
Close Personal Contact with Your Attorney
Facing criminal charges traumatizes people. Nothing compounds the stress more than the inability to reach your attorney.
At the Shouse Law Group, we put a premium on the accessibility of our California criminal defense lawyers and support staff. We are here to provide moral and emotional support as well as legal representation. To do this, we observe two policies:
- Every client phone call, email, or text is returned the same day; and
- Every client gets the personal cell phone number of his/her attorney and the lawyer's assistant
- REEBOK VENTILATOR, LEDER DAMEN SCHUHE, Gr.39, V66311
- Lemieux Prosport Headcollar & Seil - Benetton bluee - Pony
- Yasaka Extra Offensive 7 Power Table Tennis ITTF Approved Pro Level (SALE)
- 2019 - Men's Burton Process PP Camber Snowboard - 68-91kg Rider - 157cm
- Adidas X 15.1 CT (AF4808)
- New 4'x6'x2 Purple Folding Beam Mat
- OMP 62 Mountaineer 2.0 Take-Down Recurve, 40Right Hand
- Quad QHD-4 HEL Braided Hydraulic Disc Caliper Brake Line Kit
- NEW Stream Gymnastics Tank Leotard by Snowflake Designs-3 colors to choose from
- Boston Red Sox Majestic MLB AC Cool Base Replica Jersey - Navy
- Palm Hydro PFD Kayak Buoyancy Aid 2019 - blueee
- Long Flipper Professional Diving Fins Snorkeling Non-slip Adjustable Open Heel
- WERNER Camano Paddle Fiberglass 2-Piece Straight Small Shaft 220cm AMBER Kayak
- Truglo Storm 4 TFO Blk TG3014T
- 4-5 Person Waterproof Family Green Tent for Camping Carry Bag Party Shelter
- Tottie Jodphurs Tiedye blueee Brand New Countrisde Horse Riding
- Stansport Picnic Table and Umbrella Comb Green
- Mobile Warming Mens Taylor Heated Softshell Vest PRE-OWNED NO BATTERY CHARGER XL
- LEUPOLD 24X RIFLESCOPE FINE CH W DOT ADJ. OBJECTIVE PRE 1974 W RINGS &SUN SHADE
Not only does this provide you the assurance of knowing you can reach your lawyer at critical times. It also helps us to do our job more effectively.
We find that close client interaction is pivotal to our work. Our clients are the best resource for understanding what happened and who the key players are in the case. We want to hear from you. And you will definitely be hearing from us as together we map out the story and put together the best defense possible.
Early Intervention Before Charges Get Filed
Sometimes it is possible to stop criminal charges from ever being filed.
After making an arrest or investigating a suspected crime, the police take their evidence to the district attorney. The D.A. evaluates the potential case and decides what criminal charges (if any) to file. Usually, the prosecutor makes this decision based solely on what the police present. But often there is much more to the story.
Many times our California criminal lawyers can also meet with the D.A. during this same time period. We can present our witness statements, our evidence, and our information.
Knowing your side of the story may affect the D.A.'s calculations. When the prosecutors see the whole picture, not just what the police (or the alleged "victim") have to say, they may decide to file lesser charges (a misdemeanor rather than a felony, for example) or not to file criminal charges at all (we call this a "D.A. Reject").
Legal "Second Opinions"
Perhaps you already have a California criminal defense lawyer. Your case has been pending for awhile. Your attorney advises you on a certain case strategy, such as accepting the D.A.'s offer or taking the case to trial. Now you face a major life decision. And you are just not sure what to do.
We can evaluate your case and offer our independent judgment as to your various options and the merits of each. Much like a patient may see another doctor for a "second opinion" before deciding whether to undergo an elective surgery, we can give you a legal second opinion.
In the end, we may concur with your present attorney's position. Or we may not. Or we may suggest a totally different approach. But our advice to you will be
- looking only to your best interests, and
- based on a careful analysis of all the facts and law.
Bail & Release Help
If your loved one is custody, our California criminal defense attorneys can often arrange a "bail hearing" to get bail reduced or to secure an "OR release." We assist inmates in custody at any of the state's jails, including the Twin Towers Jail, the Los Angeles Men's Central Jail, the Orange County Central Jail, the Ventura County Jail, the West Valley Detention Center, the Robert Presley Riverside County Jail and the Clark County Detention Center (Las Vegas Jail).
Types of Cases We Handle.
California DUI Defense Lawyers
Our LAMPADA SUB TORCIA SHINY 1 LED 20.000 LUX OMER are former DUI prosecutors and law enforcement officers with decades of experience both prosecuting and defending drunk driving cases.
As a former Deputy D.A., Los Angeles DUI lawyer Neil Shouse worked closely with the CALZARI BRETAGNE 3 MM TG. XL (44-45) SPORASUB CON SUOLA RIGIDA PER APNEA and police toxicologists, compiling evidence, and presenting cases in court. Now he fights DUI charges. Among the drunk driving cases we handle are Vehicle Code 23152(a), Easton S1 SL15S10 30 20 (-10) 2 5 8 Senior league baseball bat USSSA STAMP , DUI causing injury, hit and run, and gross vehicular manslaughter.
California Violent Crime Charges
Prosecutors and judges take violent crimes the most seriously. California's mandatory sentencing laws can lead to harsh prison sentences.
But many people accused of violent offenses are truly innocent. Often the situation arose out of self-defense, accident, misidentification, false accusations, or mental illness. Our Los Angeles criminal attorneys can help you explore these defenses and fight the charges. We also defend clients prosecuted under SwingAway Professional Softball Kit Baseball Practice Nets Sports Outdoors & and California's gang enhancement.
Among the violent crime charges we defend against are:
- Penal Code 187 Murder
- Penal Code 207 Kidnapping
- Penal Code 211 Robbery
- Penal Code 215 Carjacking
- Penal Code 245 Assault
- Penal Code 422 PC Criminal Threats
- Penal Code 451 Arson
A conviction for a criminal sex offense can lead to years in Spalding Junior NBA Official Game Indoor Outdoor Composite Leather Basketball, getting ostracized from the community, and having to register for life as a sex offender. But many innocent people get falsely accused of sex crimes, especially date rape, lewd acts with a child, and sexual assault.
Our California criminal defense lawyers start by scrutinizing the accuser's background. We look to see if the accuser has a history of telling lies and a bias against our client. We independently investigate the case with our own private detectives and forensic experts. Often times we can get charges reduced or dismissed or secure an acquittal at trial.
We defend against all sex crimes charges, including
- Penal Code 243.4 Sexual Battery
- Adidas F50 Style 2011 Poly Soccer Training Jersey Purple Yellow Brand New
- Puma Italia 2016 - 2017 Tribute Prestige Soccer Ball Brand New Royal blueee
- ASICS DS LIGHT CS PRO[SMG938 - LXGJ] shoes calcio-football boots-fussballschuhe
- Penal Code 290 Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Penal Code 311: Child Pornography
- Penal Code 314 Indecent Exposure
- Penal Code 647(a) Lewd Conduct in Public
- Mens Womens Warm Ski Pants Snow Winter Waterproof Snowboarding Trousers Outdoor
California Financial Crime Charges
Most people accused of theft or financial crimes are good citizens with minimal records who simply took a wayward path. And some are factually innocent. In any case, our California criminal defense attorneys can help you fight the charges, often times keeping the stigma of a criminal conviction off your record.
We represent clients as to all financial and property crimes, such as
- Penal Code 459 PC Burglary
- BRAND NEW Adidas Adizero 5-Star 7.0 Football Cleats DA9541 Size 10.5 NO BOX
- MAGLIA SHIRT CAMISETA CALCIO MILAN MEDIOLANUM TG L ITALIA
- Penal Code 496 Receiving Stolen Property
- Penal Code 503 Embezzlement
- Penal Code 666 Petty Theft with a Prior
More people get wrongfully accused of domestic violence than any other type of crime. Sometimes a person strikes his wife or girlfriend by accident or in self-defense during a mutual struggle.
Other times the accuser lies to the police and makes up false allegations of abuse. Accusers fabricate stories out of anger or jealousy or to gain the upper hand in divorce or child custody proceedings. Whatever the case, our Los Angeles criminal attorneys can help you fight back.
We defend clients against any accusations of domestic violence, spousal battery, or spousal abuse, in particular
- USED LAMAR 144 CM Cruiser NICE ALL MOUNTAIN SNOWBOARD Good BASE Edges
- Penal Code 273a Child Endangerment
- NIKE Confidence 3 4 Sleeve blueeE Soccer GK Goalkeeper Shirt Jersey New Mens Sz XL Child Abuse
- 99021Leotard Tiara short Sleeve in D.Gr.104 up to 40
Police frequently use unreliable informants, defective warrants, and other illegal methods to make drug busts. Our California criminal lawyers can challenge these unconstitutional searches and search warrants, in an effort to get evidence and cases thrown out of court.
For clients struggling with addiction problems, we can often help you get Proposition 36, PLUG PONT WATERPROOF 3 PLOT 10A, drug court or other treatment programs as an alternative to jail.
We represent clients in all misdemeanor or felony narcotics charges, including
- Health & Safety Code 11350 HS Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Health & Safety Code 11351 HS Possession for Sales
- Health & Safety Code 11352 HS Sales or Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Health & Safety Code 11377 HS Possession of Methamphetamine.
Contact us for help
We like to start every case the same way: By listening. We sit down with you (and your witnesses) to hear exactly what happened. The police and the accusers are going to have their story. We will be presenting yours. So we want to start by hearing and understanding your side of it. Call us at (855)-JUSTICE or email us to schedule a consultation to see if we are the right California criminal defense lawyers for you.
We have local criminal law offices in Burbank, Glendale, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Palm Springs, Pasadena, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Ana, Torrance, Van Nuys, Ventura, and West Covina. Read our criminal defense blog.
Please contact our Snorkel Mask Full Face Snorkeling 180 Degree Viewing Diving GoPro Camera Mount and Maru- Mercury Rising Pacer Jammer- blueee- Jammers for cases anywhere in Nevada. Our Denver Colorado criminal defense lawyers defend clients throughout Colorado. Our personal injury attorneys can assist with any type of injury or mass tort case, including CMP Snowboard Pants Bib Ski Pants Grey Breathable Pattern Climapredect.
¿Habla español? Visite nuestro SigalSub Steel Camu Knife Spearguns Spearfishing.