PRINCE 7T34V2052 Raquette Tennis EXO3 gold 105 - Manche 4 1 2 NEUF 4 - nrkyee6903-Rackets
An Aggressive, Proactive Approach to all Cases
Some California criminal defense lawyers take a wait-and-see approach. They stall until the first court date, or until they receive the police reports, before investigating and working up your case.
By contrast, we believe there's no time to waste. The most critical window for defense work may be the first few days following an arrest, or even prior to formal charges being filed. By getting to work immediately, often we can locate favorable defense evidence and witnesses, and get a "head start" towards defeating the charges.
Private Defense Investigation by Former Police
Make no mistake. Cops concern themselves mainly with aiding the prosecution and building up a case against you. They should not be relied upon to gather favorable evidence that helps exonerate their suspect. They are not on your side.
Our private defense investigators are all former career police officers. But now their job is to find evidence that will benefit you. We assign them
- to re-interview and locate witnesses,
- to canvass neighborhoods,
- to obtain surveillance tapes,
- to do background checks on key prosecution witnesses, and
- to locate evidence to corroborate our client's version of the events.
Knowing the Local Courts
Every county and every courthouse has its own way of doing things. The criminal court process in Los Angeles County, for example, differs significantly from the process in San Bernardino. But even within San Bernardino County, the procedures at the central courthouse vary considerably from Rancho Cucamonga or Victorville.
We assign each of our California criminal defense attorneys to a specific set of courthouses. By working day in and day out in the same places, we develop trusting relationships with judges, prosecutors, probation officers and court staff. Moreover, we know how things work in particular courtrooms and with particular prosecuting agencies. We have learned whom to talk to, who has discretion, and the most effective ways to get the job done.
Close Personal Contact with Your Attorney
Facing criminal charges traumatizes people. Nothing compounds the stress more than the inability to reach your attorney.
At the Shouse Law Group, we put a premium on the accessibility of our California criminal defense lawyers and support staff. We are here to provide moral and emotional support as well as legal representation. To do this, we observe two policies:
- Every client phone call, email, or text is returned the same day; and
- Every client gets the personal cell phone number of his/her attorney and the lawyer's assistant
- SHORT MAN THE NORTH FACE M AMBITION DUAL T93CEE3EH
- Horseware Ireland Amigo Fly Boots with Airmesh Fabric Bound in Fleece
- Crimson Trace 1911 Gov Commander Master Series pinkwood LaserGrips 901
- Carson TD050 10 X 50Mm 3D Series Binoculars W High Definition Optics
- Camping Tableware Portable 1.1L Water Bottle 0.7L Lunch Box Military Picnic Set
- Picnic at Ascot Settler Traditional American Style Outdoor Accessorie NEW
- Portable Folding Picnic Double Chair Table Cooler Beach Camping Chair W Umbrella
- Pool Floats Smiling Poop Gigantic Swimming Inflatable Brown PVC Floatie Ring
- Babolat Monofilament Polyesterseite 1,30mm RPM Blast Rough 200m yellow
- Los Angeles Lakers Purple gold Hat
- BNWT NIKE JORDAN NBA Connected Kevin Durant All-Star Edition Authentic Jersey
- Ball Screw Support unit BK20+BF20 BK25+BF25 PO-C7 Fixture and support parts CNC
- Easton M7 Catcher's Helmet (Gloss)
- Bogner Women's Ski Suit Dark Green VTG 90s Hooded Snowsuit Sz 6 Snow Flightsuit
- 7 6 5mm Tilos Mens Titanium Full Dive Suit Scuba Diving Wetsuit Super Stretch
- Sammons Preston Complete Hip & Knee Equipment Kit with Four Daily Living Tools,
- IRQ Archery 48 Take Down Wooden Recurve Bow 10lbs Right Handed Hunting Shooting
- BEAR ASSAULT STRING AND CABLE SET ( 92 1 4 32 7 16 )
- McDavid Men's Cross Compression Short with Hip Spica
- Tru Spec 1097010 Women's Navy 24-7 Series Tactical Pants - 18xUnhemmed
- Brown Wintec Wide 500 Cair All Purpose Saddle - Changeable Gullet -Various Sizes
- REV Changer Premium GRAPHIC COBRA RIGHT Hand Bowling Wrist Support Accessory_AC
- Puma IGNITE Flash En Pointe Womens Fitness Training Trainer shoes White
- SUPPORTO VENTOSA GARMIN NUVI 1200 1250 1260T RAM-B-166-GA33U CRUSCOTTO AUTO
- FCS PC-7 Tri Fins Large - orange Smoke Performance Core 3 Fin Set NEW
- Honda TRX 450R Graphics ('08 & Later) On Fire by Invision Artworks
- REDA rewoolution Par - Womens polo manga larga 210 , carbón, MERINO, size S
- Eagle Sport Hardline 2layer Hollowtech Bolas de Nieve Escúter Wheel-White
Not only does this provide you the assurance of knowing you can reach your lawyer at critical times. It also helps us to do our job more effectively.
We find that close client interaction is pivotal to our work. Our clients are the best resource for understanding what happened and who the key players are in the case. We want to hear from you. And you will definitely be hearing from us as together we map out the story and put together the best defense possible.
Early Intervention Before Charges Get Filed
Sometimes it is possible to stop criminal charges from ever being filed.
After making an arrest or investigating a suspected crime, the police take their evidence to the district attorney. The D.A. evaluates the potential case and decides what criminal charges (if any) to file. Usually, the prosecutor makes this decision based solely on what the police present. But often there is much more to the story.
Many times our California criminal lawyers can also meet with the D.A. during this same time period. We can present our witness statements, our evidence, and our information.
Knowing your side of the story may affect the D.A.'s calculations. When the prosecutors see the whole picture, not just what the police (or the alleged "victim") have to say, they may decide to file lesser charges (a misdemeanor rather than a felony, for example) or not to file criminal charges at all (we call this a "D.A. Reject").
Legal "Second Opinions"
Perhaps you already have a California criminal defense lawyer. Your case has been pending for awhile. Your attorney advises you on a certain case strategy, such as accepting the D.A.'s offer or taking the case to trial. Now you face a major life decision. And you are just not sure what to do.
We can evaluate your case and offer our independent judgment as to your various options and the merits of each. Much like a patient may see another doctor for a "second opinion" before deciding whether to undergo an elective surgery, we can give you a legal second opinion.
In the end, we may concur with your present attorney's position. Or we may not. Or we may suggest a totally different approach. But our advice to you will be
- looking only to your best interests, and
- based on a careful analysis of all the facts and law.
Bail & Release Help
If your loved one is custody, our California criminal defense attorneys can often arrange a "bail hearing" to get bail reduced or to secure an "OR release." We assist inmates in custody at any of the state's jails, including the Twin Towers Jail, the Los Angeles Men's Central Jail, the Orange County Central Jail, the Ventura County Jail, the West Valley Detention Center, the Robert Presley Riverside County Jail and the Clark County Detention Center (Las Vegas Jail).
Types of Cases We Handle.
California DUI Defense Lawyers
Our Paragliding Sup-Air Profeel Harness are former DUI prosecutors and law enforcement officers with decades of experience both prosecuting and defending drunk driving cases.
As a former Deputy D.A., Los Angeles DUI lawyer Neil Shouse worked closely with the Crystal Vase with wooden base award , gift,FREE Engraving (KL829)TWT and police toxicologists, compiling evidence, and presenting cases in court. Now he fights DUI charges. Among the drunk driving cases we handle are Vehicle Code 23152(a), O'neill Orignal 3 2 Wetsuit Front Zip Steamer Ladies GBS Wetsuit - Pink 2018, DUI causing injury, hit and run, and gross vehicular manslaughter.
California Violent Crime Charges
Prosecutors and judges take violent crimes the most seriously. California's mandatory sentencing laws can lead to harsh prison sentences.
But many people accused of violent offenses are truly innocent. Often the situation arose out of self-defense, accident, misidentification, false accusations, or mental illness. Our Los Angeles criminal attorneys can help you explore these defenses and fight the charges. We also defend clients prosecuted under BRAND NEW - WILSON US OPEN TENNIS BALLS (4 Ball Tube) x18 TUBES and California's gang enhancement.
Among the violent crime charges we defend against are:
- Penal Code 187 Murder
- Penal Code 207 Kidnapping
- Penal Code 211 Robbery
- Penal Code 215 Carjacking
- Penal Code 245 Assault
- Penal Code 422 PC Criminal Threats
- Penal Code 451 Arson
A conviction for a criminal sex offense can lead to years in Jet Ski Tubbies, Sponsons, Extensions, Hull, getting ostracized from the community, and having to register for life as a sex offender. But many innocent people get falsely accused of sex crimes, especially date rape, lewd acts with a child, and sexual assault.
Our California criminal defense lawyers start by scrutinizing the accuser's background. We look to see if the accuser has a history of telling lies and a bias against our client. We independently investigate the case with our own private detectives and forensic experts. Often times we can get charges reduced or dismissed or secure an acquittal at trial.
We defend against all sex crimes charges, including
- Penal Code 243.4 Sexual Battery
- Windsurfing Sail Lodey 6.6m Power Lite with Bag - Wind Surfing, Water Sports
- womeny Pro-One Limited Edition Oversize Agassi NEW Rare As-Grip2
- New 16lb Radical Conspiracy Bowling Ball
- Penal Code 290 Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
- Penal Code 311: Child Pornography
- Penal Code 314 Indecent Exposure
- Penal Code 647(a) Lewd Conduct in Public
- 14lb Motiv FORGE Reactive Bowling Ball Medium-Heavy Oil Condition Ball
California Financial Crime Charges
Most people accused of theft or financial crimes are good citizens with minimal records who simply took a wayward path. And some are factually innocent. In any case, our California criminal defense attorneys can help you fight the charges, often times keeping the stigma of a criminal conviction off your record.
We represent clients as to all financial and property crimes, such as
- Penal Code 459 PC Burglary
- NOS BABOLAT Y109 SIDE DRIVERS TENNIS RACQUET (4 3 8) W FULL COVER
- Yonex VCORE SV 98 Lite Tennis Racquet, Red 285G
- Penal Code 496 Receiving Stolen Property
- Penal Code 503 Embezzlement
- Penal Code 666 Petty Theft with a Prior
More people get wrongfully accused of domestic violence than any other type of crime. Sometimes a person strikes his wife or girlfriend by accident or in self-defense during a mutual struggle.
Other times the accuser lies to the police and makes up false allegations of abuse. Accusers fabricate stories out of anger or jealousy or to gain the upper hand in divorce or child custody proceedings. Whatever the case, our Los Angeles criminal attorneys can help you fight back.
We defend clients against any accusations of domestic violence, spousal battery, or spousal abuse, in particular
- New Prince Premier 105 ESP Grip 4_5 8 Preowned Tennis Racquet
- Penal Code 273a Child Endangerment
- Solinco Tour Bite Best Tennis Strings Heaven 16 Gauge 1.30mm 660 feet 200m Child Abuse
- New RARE Volkl AeroTOP V4 Big Grommet classic 102 head 4 1 4 grip Tennis Racquet
Police frequently use unreliable informants, defective warrants, and other illegal methods to make drug busts. Our California criminal lawyers can challenge these unconstitutional searches and search warrants, in an effort to get evidence and cases thrown out of court.
For clients struggling with addiction problems, we can often help you get Proposition 36, FATSAC FLY HIGH SUPA TSUNAMI WAKEBOARD BALLAST BAG PUMP KIT, drug court or other treatment programs as an alternative to jail.
We represent clients in all misdemeanor or felony narcotics charges, including
- Health & Safety Code 11350 HS Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Health & Safety Code 11351 HS Possession for Sales
- Health & Safety Code 11352 HS Sales or Transportation of a Controlled Substance
- Health & Safety Code 11377 HS Possession of Methamphetamine.
Contact us for help
We like to start every case the same way: By listening. We sit down with you (and your witnesses) to hear exactly what happened. The police and the accusers are going to have their story. We will be presenting yours. So we want to start by hearing and understanding your side of it. Call us at (855)-JUSTICE or email us to schedule a consultation to see if we are the right California criminal defense lawyers for you.
We have local criminal law offices in Burbank, Glendale, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Palm Springs, Pasadena, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Ana, Torrance, Van Nuys, Ventura, and West Covina. Read our criminal defense blog.
Please contact our Bobine Head RIP Control orange 200m and Racchetta da Padel Storm Woman Babolat for cases anywhere in Nevada. Our Denver Colorado criminal defense lawyers defend clients throughout Colorado. Our personal injury attorneys can assist with any type of injury or mass tort case, including Billabong Junior Furnace Revolution 4 3mm Chest Zip Wetsuit Slate Lightweight.
¿Habla español? Visite nuestro Yonex Tennis Racquet Vcore Pro 97HG, G3, UNSTRUNG, More Speed Spin Bounce Height.