New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
CAGIVA ALETTA gold 125 - Chain Kit DID Type VX2 - 485745
When we built v1.0 of Pocket Weather AU (as it was called back then) and launched it into the App Store in 2008, we had no idea where it would go or what it would become. It was the casual project Philip and I had worked on for a few months in our spare time that shot straight to number 1 on the charts and surprised both of us. The App Store was a different place back then. Crash Bandicoot, Super Monkey Ball, Cro-Mag Rally and of course Pocket Weather AU. I’m having some serious flashbacks here.Armada Vision Bib - Men's (12229)187 Pro Knee Pad Red White blueee Size Adult Extra Large
We followed up version 1 with version 2, an Android version, and many more iterations and changes since. We made a few stumbles here and there, but for the most part we are really proud of just how far Pocket Weather went. We only ever had 1 paid update back in 2012, and some of you were generous enough to pay us again to keep things running back then. It was a hard business model, but it always felt right. You paid your $2.49 and you got a weather app.
A few years ago the economics of having an Australian-Only paid weather app really changed. The Bureau Of Meteorology started charging more for the data feed we use. Fewer people were willing to pay for a good weather app. To be fair, we also had a hugely successful international product in Pocket Casts to focus on. The maths just didn’t add up for us to keep working on Pocket Weather but we did it anyway because it was an app we used daily and loved. At one point, we even outsourced (at considerable expense) 6 months of work to another developer to keep things going.POLANIK Special Weight 900 GRAM Javelin Light GREENEaston XL1 31 23 SL15X18 USSSA Composite Baseball Bat
p.s. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to us on our Baffle Net 12' x 14' Twine XHeavy Duty Baseball Softball Batting Cage Screen we’ll still be there for the foreseeable future to chat and help you out. For anyone that’s just recently bought the app and wants a refund, we’re happy to do our best to help you there as well. On the Android side of things that’s quite easy since Google gives us a button for that. On the iOS side it’s a bit harder, but we can still walk you through how to ask Apple for one.
p.p.s Before making this decision we did reach out to quite a few developers to see if they’d be willing to take it on and keep it running, but the combination of an Android, iOS and server component, plus the ongoing feed costs were just too much for them to take on. That’s understandable really, and was the final confirmation we needed that continuing to work on this was a little crazy on our part.T Ball Baseball Tee Batting Bat Set Hitting Practice Adjustable Swing Softball
p.p.p.s. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was a bit teary writing this. It’s been a blast, thank you all once again.
Rome 390 Boss Snowboard Binding
Here at Pocket Casts we’re a tiny team that’s passionate about all things podcasting. We want to be able to listen everywhere we go no matter what we’re doing. That’s why our app is available in your pocket on iOS and Android. It’s also available in your car through CarPlay and Android Auto (as well as standard Bluetooth integration). It’s on your TV through AirPlay and Google Cast. It’s even available on your Sonos speakers. You get the idea, we want to enable a seamless playback experience of podcasts everywhere.NIKE Alpha Menace Elite Football Cleats Men's sz 16 (871519-337)
Today we’d like to talk about the Web version of our app. Originally we built it as a small satellite service to see if our customers wanted podcasts on their computers as well. It turns out they did, and in far bigger ways than we ever anticipated. This forced us to rethink the original approach we had a for a really simple web version that took a back seat to the mobile apps. It was clear that for a lot of people, this was their primary listening platform for their podcasts. Long story short we took that to heart, and we’ve been hard at work for a while now on a massive update to web version. Today we’re excited to share some details about that with you, and also invite you to help us beta test it.Futures Fins Controller Quad Honeycomb Bamboo Surfboard 4 Fin Set - New Keel
This new version is a ground up re-write of the old one, to enable us to do some really ambitious things going forward. This was a huge undertaking, but even in this initial beta version we have some exciting new features for you to try out:Sportsstuff Crazy 8 Towable Double Rider Water Inflatable Boating Tube 53-1450NEW, HESTRA Heli Ski ERGO GRIP, Unisex XL (10) ARMY LEATHER HELIfree shipping
- You can now build Up Next lists in the web version, and play through as many podcasts as you want continuously, without needing to come back to the web app.
- There’s a great looking dark theme for those of you that like listening at night.
- A lot of people wanted a more fully featured experience than having the web app running in a tab, so we now have a companion Mac app.
- You can now search for episodes in a podcast by their titles, and even their show notes.
- While it’s always been possible to change the sort order of episodes, it’s now easier than ever and you can also sort by time remaining, a feature a lot of you have asked for.
- The web app now supports listening stats, which will sync seamlessly with the mobile versions. Never wonder how many hours of your life you’ve spent immersed in podcasts again.
- You can now play episodes of podcasts without needing to be subscribed to them.
- New and improved Discovery section, including curated lists.
There’s a lot more in this version of the web app, and it has support for some features we’re not ready to announce yet as well. We’ll have more to say on those later this year, but in the meantime if you want to help us test it, here’s the details:Dale Of Norway Skigard Feminine Womens SweaterBURTON AIR 13 29 SNOWBOARD VINTAGE FOAM CORE HAND MADE AUSTRIA MARKER BINDINGS
- NEW Shakespeare salt telecopic sea fishing tripod & carry case
- 2x Schwalbe Big Apple RaceGuard bicycle tyre 55-622 wired reflective strips
- EV Electric Seinor Travel Portable Power SCOOTER Mobility 500 Watt Foldable E RV
- 14oz, TW 3-1 4, Pin 2-3, NIB Hammer BAD ASS Bowling Ball
- Tight Spot Quiver 2019 5 Arrow Left Handed Mossy Oak Break Up Country
- KAZE SPORTS Deluxe 2 Ball Roller Bowling Tote Bag with 5 inch Smooth PU Wheels
- 2016 Easton Z-Core TORQ 33 30 oz. BB16ZAT BBCOR Bat -12m Warranty
- Volcom Fresh Ink 1pc Lavender S
- 2019 NWT RIDE KINK 155 SNOWBOARD 155CM Twin Hybrid Camber
- shoes Calcetto Adidas ACE 16.3 TF silver black SCONTATE S31959
- Liverpool FC Grey Mens Soccer Leisure Hoody 18 19 LFC Official
- Vonzipper Lunettes - Skylab - Satin black Wildlife. yellow Bonus Lentille
- Schutt Vengeance V-ROPO-DW-STG Adult Football Helmet Facemask gold YELLOW
- Nike hypervenom X Phelon 3 Ic Indoor Obsidian white gamma blueee. Size 10
- Rip Curl Flash Bomb 5 4 Hooded ChestZip Wetsuit Women's 8 RIPWSM6DGBLK8X
- Front Wheel Hub 2 3 4 Length & 2 High Speed Bearings Mini Bike, GoKart
In terms of a release date, we’re very much taking the approach of “we’ll ship it when it’s done”. We’re not trying to rush out something that’s not finished yet and this release is still very much a work in progress. We value and want your feedback though, so if you’re keen to join us, please do! If you want to be notified about when that is and keep up with other Pocket Casts news, you can sign up to our mailing list.
Rambler New 2019 Snowboard Dark Night Size Medium Bindings Nitro qrmamj3416-Bindings
shoes SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 3 measure uk-10½
Today we’re excited to announce that Pocket Casts support for Sonos has gone into Beta! Judging by the amount of tweets and emails we’ve had over the years this is one of your most requested features and we’re excited to finally share it with you.
Before we continue, we should set some quick expectations. This is currently in beta, so you may experience the odd issue here and there as we scale up the service and make sure everything is running smoothly. That said if you’re excited to get started here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll find Pocket Casts listed as a beta in the Music Services section of Sonos. On the desktop app it’s under the ‘Sonos labs’ section.
- For the linking part to work on iOS and Android you need to make sure you’ve updated to the latest version of our app (v6.8 on iOS, v6.3 on Android).
- Use of this service requires a Pocket Casts account. They are free to create inside our apps and we can’t do things like show your podcasts or sync your progress without one, which is why it’s needed.
So what can you do on day 1? Through the Sonos app you’ll have access to New Releases, In Progress and Starred episodes. So if like me you listen on your phone on the way in to work (or home), you can now jump into the Sonos app and go straight to what you were last listening to and continue from where you left off. As you play things on your Sonos speakers your progress will automatically be saved back to your Pocket Casts account so you can continue listening on your other devices as well. It’s the complete experience you’ve come to expect from using Pocket Casts on your phone, tablet and computer, now available on your speakers as well.
We’ll be adding more features to this integration over time, and we look forward to hearing your feedback as you try out this feature. We also have more exciting things to share with you later this year, this is just the first step of bringing your podcasts to more places.
Rambler New 2019 Snowboard Dark Night Size Medium Bindings Nitro qrmamj3416-Bindings
Portable Baseball and Softball Scoreboard controlled by Apple Iphone Mobile App
We’ve been hard at work on some new features for Pocket Casts and also some refinements. Today we’re excited to share some of these with you! Shipping today Landyachtz Dinghy Summit Complete Cruiser and Salomon Adv Skin 5 Set - Fiery Red (Fiery Red - M). The stand out feature in both is a new Shared Lists feature. We all love collecting our own personal podcasts and curating them. Adding new ones as we find them, evicting old ones as they are retired or we grow out of them. Pocket Casts has always supported sharing these with other people. Wouldn’t it be cool though if you could share more than one? Well starting today you can!
Start by tapping the button in the top right of your podcast grid, and choose to share your podcast list. You then pick the podcasts you want in that list and give your list a title and optionally a description. Once you’re happy, you can share this on whatever your social platform of choice is. Mine is MySpace, because you can’t beat that old school Timberlake vibe.
What do these lists look like? Well here’s a few we’ve made as an example:
- Rare Miken Freak Patriot 34”27oz Senior League Slowpitch Bat1st Base Sq Predection Screen Kit, 7'x7', (3.0mm) Tw Kntd HDPE net
- NEW Maccabi Tel Aviv 2017-18 Yellow NIKE Basketball Jersey Sz S- XXL Tank ISRAELSTX Fortress 500 New with tags
- Lifetime Wave 6 ft. Youth Kayak 132 lb. Capacity, High-density PolyethyleneSpeedo rare spandex powerskin swimming skinsuit. Great spandex suit
- Phil’s Australian Podcasts
That’s not all that’s new in these updates though. On the Android side we have:
- Nougat support. This includes quick shortcuts on our launcher icon as well as split-screen support if you want to use two apps at once.
- We’ve implemented one of your most requested features: you can now use Audio Effects when streaming. So if you love our Remove Silence feature but haven’t planned ahead and downloaded an episode, or if it’s too soft and you want to Volume Boost it, we have you covered.
- Refined Now Playing screen.
- Accessibility improvements.
- We also spent a lot of time fixing bugs. Playback bugs. Sleep timer bugs. Chromecast bugs. Soooo many bugs big and small are all now squashed 🙂
On the iOS side:
- Double tap our logo on the main page of the app to quickly change from light -> dark theme. It’s a small thing, but sometimes I’ll sit there tapping it for hours.
- You can now scrub through your podcast from Control Centre (requires iOS 10 or above)
- You can now 3D-Touch links in show notes to get a preview of them
- Enhanced CarPlay support
- All sorts of enhancements and bug fixes. Everything from performance to the fixing the crash reports we’ve received we’ve tightened up every aspect of our iOS app.
We can’t wait to see how you use the new sharing feature and we can’t tell you how happy we are to share some of these new features and bug fixes with you all. Happy podcasting!
Seac Apnea Wetsuit PANTS KOBRA MAN OCEAN 3.5 MM
Update: This job has been filled. Thanks so much for all your applications!
At Shifty Jelly we’ve always gone to great lengths to make sure our customers receive the best support that we can possibly give. We’re one of the few companies our size that hire dedicated people for this role and we now have an opening for just such a person.
If you’re adept at Twitter and Email, if you get along well with people, if you have outstanding written and verbal communication skills then this could be the role for you! You’ll be responsible for managing our Twitter accounts, answering customer emails and helping out in other tasks that go with releasing and managing successful products like Pocket Casts and Pocket Weather.
This is a full time role, preferably based in Adelaide, Australia. If you’re interested, please 67 HO Burner Comp Freeride Slalom Waterski with X-Weave Bindings Made in USA!
Swifter than Swift
The majority of the app has been re-written in Apple’s modern programming language, Swift. This gives us amazing performance and stability improvements over the old code base. Re-writing most of the app also allowed us to rethink decisions we made over 5 years ago with the knowledge that we’ve gained since then. Long story short the entire app is now faster, more reliable and built for quick iterations and future updates.
Redesigned User Interface
We’ve always been proud of the Pocket Casts User Interface. It’s simple to understand, easy to use and it doesn’t hurt that it looks good as well. Instead of throwing that all out and starting again we’ve refined every part of it. Many things can now be accomplished faster than before and it just looks and works so much better.
Trim Silence And Volume Boost
First Jet Set Neon Yellow Ski Pants Size 2 (M) Women’s W Belt., we’ve heard from a lot of our users that they really wanted a way to make voices sound louder and to remove silences in conversations. Version 6 of Pocket Casts for iOS brings both of these features. We’ve been refining this algorithm for well over a year now to get it just right and we’re so excited to finally share it with you.
We originally added Up Next as an easy way to see and decide on what to play next. The idea was simple: you’d start a podcast, then pick one or two to follow it. It’s always felt like a far simpler approach than most other apps that make you manage lists, priorities and so many other confusing features. This release we make it even easier, just swipe the mini player over in any episode filter, and add episodes to up next with a simple tap. Long press to re-arrange or remove episodes straight from the mini player as well. Finally the addition of an option to automatically add downloaded episodes to Up Next is yet another way to make sure there’s always a few things queued up for you ready to go. You can see a quick video demo of the feature Mons Royale Boys Monsie One Piece Base Layer 100091.
We know a lot of you love to listen to podcasts at night, and that a lot of you are sensitive to bright, vivid whites scarring your retinas for life. Well the new Dark Theme is definitely for you. At a touch of a button the entire app turns dark and wonderfully pastel.
And Much Much More
The features in version 6 are far deeper than what we’ve outlined above. There’s improvements to auto download, including a new waiting for WiFi state. There’s 3D Touch shortcuts for those of you with fancy new phones. There’s MP3 chapter support (including images) for all your favourite podcasts that are starting to support those. There’s a new filter option which lets you see only episodes that have come out in the last 24 hours, or a different time of your choosing. A new dedicated download area lets you see all your downloaded podcasts in the order you downloaded them and gives you options to quickly clean these up as well. A new stats area gives you insight into how long you’ve spent listening to podcasts and just how much time various features of our app have saved you in doing so. There’s a brand new Discover section to make finding new podcasts even more enjoyable and quicker than ever. In short there are a lot of things to explore and enjoy in our new hand crafted update.
So what are you waiting for? Burton Troop 146 women's snowboard or if you’re new to Pocket Casts come join us as our journey continues!