June is #RideTransit Month, and we’re partnering with Transportation Choices Coalition to celebrate transit – bus, light rail, train, ferry, vanpool, water taxi, and streetcar – throughout the month. Go to ShelterLogic 10 x 20 ft. 6-Leg Pop Up Canopy, blueee, 10 x 20-Feet and take the ride transit pledge to commit to ride transit this month.
- Burton Squashed-Balsam-Adobe Prospect Womens Snowboarding Mittens
- 4 x 1.8kg Solid Lead Scuba Diving Weights 7.2kg Total (Free Postage)
- New Ladies Rashie Rash Vest Top Surf Swim Wet Shirt XS S M L XL XXL UPF50 womens
- Capita Horrorscope Men's Snowboard Freestyle all Mountain Wide 2019 New
- Baseball Softball Bat Wall Display
- Arena Strój Arena (zamek z przodu; L)
- Fjallraven Mens Greenland Jeans Deep Forest Regular 52
- Abetta Hinged Show Snaffle Bit 7 Shanks - Antique Brown Steel - 5
- NIKE Pro Combat Dri-Fit All in One Football Compression Shorts Size Medium
- NIB 15Global Honey Badger Claw Bowling Ball w Specs 15.4 3-3.5 Pin 3.38TW
- GK Elite Gymnastics Leotard - Adult X-Small - Long Sleeve - Beautiful
- Nookie NKE Salopettes Waterproof Bib Trousers-Kayak, Canoe, Sailing, Adults,Kids
- Axe Bat 2018 Avenge (-10) Fastpitch Softball Bat - L150 - 32 22oz
- UNIKA UNIKLAY 4 KG pasta caolino e argilla termale per gli arti del cavallo
- Reclining Camp Chair -Navy (U of Florida ) Digital Print Tailgate Reclining Cam
- Morrell Targets Morrell Replacement Cover Super Mag Classic Model 100-RC
- Olight S1 MINI Cree XM-L2 LED 600 Lumens Ultra Compact LED Flashlight Smallest
- Merrell Women’s Hiking Boots, Size 7.5 shoes
- Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24mm TMCQ-MRAD PST-14ST-M Rifle Scope AD-RECON-30 Mount
Just enter your contact information, what transit you ride, and how many times you plan to ride transit this month, and you’ll be entered into weekly drawings for prizes such as Visa Gift Cards, Storm Game tickets, and more. Cottonwood LT Green Canopy (10x10)
You can also submit a story about an awesome experience riding transit to receive an additional entry and it may be featured in the weekly newsletter!
Then get on the ferry, hop on the bus, or catch the train any time in June!
Q: How can I participate in Ride Transit Month?
A: It’s easy and takes less than a minute to take the pledge.
Q: Who can participate?
A: Anyone! Even if you’ve never taken transit it’s not too late to start. It only takes one trip to discover the benefits.
Q: What modes are included?
A: Bus, train, light rail, vanpool, passenger ferry, water taxi, and streetcar.
Thanks for riding! Share your story on social media using #ridetransit!